HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 10, 2019, 11:26 PM
Draftsman Draftsman is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Posts: 989
Former Sears - 2nd Floor

I was at the casino this morning and just before I entered the pedway to the Cornwall Centre I noticed a sign advising that as of August 12th (Monday) access to the mall will only be from the main floor. In other words, you will have to go outside and cross street. This can only mean one thing: construction of some sort is about to take place on the 2nd floor of the former Sears store.

Has anyone heard anything new as to what this might be?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.