HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 3, 2019, 1:43 PM
jsbrook jsbrook is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bala Cynwyd
Posts: 3,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScreamShatter View Post
Remember how scary the gayborhood used to be like 15 years back? It's going boom boom boom right now!
Had already cleaned up by the time I came back to the city in 2012 (everywhere except the 1300 block of Walnut, which has actually regressed since Wawa came). But someone posted this in response to this project in a facebook group I'm in: "This location went from Trannie hookers to Senior Living in just over a decade. Open Mic Night at Fergie’s will now have more banjo and accordian." I thought it was pretty funny.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:18 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.