HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Jun 19, 2019, 7:07 PM
OldDartmouthMark OldDartmouthMark is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nouvellecosse View Post
I didn't actually know anything significant was changed until i saw this thread today. I thought they just repaved it and put some curb extension bump outs for the cross walks. There does seem to be less car traffic but it's also summer so hard to tell. I'm just glad they're finally done with the damn construction because having to constantly detour to avoid those guys with the stop/slow signs when running late is the worst.
Thanks. I'll be interested to hear how it's going for cyclists (and non-cyclists) as the plan pulls together and it all becomes more normal.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:18 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.