HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


View Poll Results: Would you accept a 30% income reduction to help your employer be more profitable?
Yes 7 11.29%
No 55 88.71%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #3  
Old Posted May 28, 2019, 1:18 AM
lio45 lio45 is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Quebec
Posts: 44,901
Impossible to answer without more information/context.

If I have my dream job, and it's a super rare job, and I'm incredibly overpaid already, and it's guaranteed my employer will cease to exist unless I take a 30% pay cut, and doing that would stabilize the company's situation ensuring the perennity of my job, the answer is "yes, in a heartbeat".

If I have a very expendable job, where my conditions are already so mediocre that I was already considering quitting anyway to find something better, the answer is "absolutely no way".

For a situation somewhere in the middle of those extremes, I'd have to weight the pros and cons more specifically.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:35 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.