HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 17, 2019, 1:35 AM
zrx299 zrx299 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by the Genral View Post
I wouldn't trade my 5 bedroom on a half acre for that. From what I saw in the video, I would pay....$21.5 mil, maybe $21.75, but certainly not $25 mil. I have my own standards you know, not top mention the hotel creeping up the north side. That alone should knock a few mil off the asking price. All BS aside, this is kind of huge for Austin to have a Condo valued this high.
Units like those are just a place for international money to park their ill-gotten gains from abroad.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:16 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.