HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Apr 13, 2019, 8:18 PM
Zapatan Zapatan is offline
DENNAB
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY - Cali
Posts: 6,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomrQT View Post
Absolutely agree with this.
I have to as well. I've been trying to be positive about this, it's a decent looking 800+ foot building which is a nice addition pretty much anywhere... but this site was crying for a giant, or at least something spectacular design wise, or both preferably.

I'm glad there's a lot going on in Chicago, but this was definitely a missed opportunity. I expected more from Salesforce. Plus their SF tower is awesome.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:07 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.