HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


    The Independent at Main in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Vancouver Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 25, 2019, 6:30 PM
Vin Vin is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 8,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
I didn't take any pics of that today but I stopped and observed several places on the sidewalk along the Kingsway side where there was intense accumulation of droppings, and they were under the new drain pipes.
I saw that as well! And then when I looked up I saw a lone pigeon perched up there staring at me with its beady eyes, as if it's up to no good.

I think the drain pipes should be painted intense red to highlight them.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:56 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.