HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario


View Poll Results: Which route should be twinned? Quelle route doit-on élargir?
11 8 19.05%
17 34 80.95%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 29, 2019, 8:36 PM
Dengler Avenue's Avatar
Dengler Avenue Dengler Avenue is offline
Road Engineer Wannabe
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Côté Ouest de la Rivière des Outaouais
Posts: 8,683
At this point I’m just hoping that 417 extension to Renfrew will proceed even if the government changes hand. Just like anyone else, I don’t hold my breath until shovels are on the ground.

I hope that explains why I’ve been quiet in this thread lately. If anything, I’ve diverted my attention to Route 185 twinning in Québec lately.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.