Posted Dec 13, 2018, 12:26 PM
|
|
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 411
|
|
The Team Gushue signage definitely needs to be revisited. The Mount Pearl approach should say Park Avenue rather than Dunn's Road (a street 3 houses long, come on). The Blackmarsh/Captain Whelan approach should mention Cowan Heights (If Elizabeth Park gets overhead highway signage, a place with 15,000 people should). On the Brier approach, I would also have "City Centre" on the sign. On the Goldstone approach, I would also have "Kelsey Drive" on the sign. A couple of Airport directional signs wouldn't hurt either for out of towners/tourists. And last but not least, the lighting is wonderful. It would be great to see the older part of the highway lit....and this may be asking too much....but the Outer Ring??? As for lighting on the entrances (Brier, Captain Whelan,etc), I'm guessing this will eventually be covered by the city.
|