HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Nov 25, 2018, 6:51 PM
Bad Grizzly's Avatar
Bad Grizzly Bad Grizzly is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburgatory View Post
No, I've been told it's unsafe. It's nearly downtown. I don't leave my house anyways. Except maybe to go to Costco for those 4 gallon ketchups.
Is that an attempt to be sarcastic? Whatever the case, I feel for the owners of the houses along crescent road. It was probably a nice pleasant street with a hillside view, now it’s littered with idiots tossing their Tim Horton’s cups and cigarette butts.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:08 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.