HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > London Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 4, 2018, 11:42 PM
UpstairsCranberry UpstairsCranberry is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by haljackey View Post
I'll just leave this here

[IMG]clipped[/IMG]
I love the Ward 4: The candidates in their own words

8. What sets you apart from other candidates?

Orser says, "I ani’t no CHICKEN !"

I love how they did not correct the candidate's spelling!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > London Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:03 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.