HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Photos


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 17, 2018, 12:23 PM
Keith P.'s Avatar
Keith P. Keith P. is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,893
Quote:
Originally Posted by pblaauw View Post
If I'm not mistaken, that's the White Heather docked in front of the former Sheraton hotel. It was owned by my orthodontist and I remember going on it at least once.
The White Heather! There's a name from the past. It was quite impressive. Showed how lucrative the orthodontic business could be. Dr. Gene Jensen was the owner. I think he eventually learned the lesson of all such boats being a hole in the water that you pour money into.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Photos
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:16 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.