HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jul 23, 2018, 6:11 PM
misher's Avatar
misher misher is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 4,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenC12 View Post
Nice rambling post. I bolded all of the parts that are laughable BS. Also the part where you're astroturfing for the NPA.
Perhaps do some research before you reply...since I'm in the Real Estate industry I know what I'm saying.

The fees and contributions do go down depending on where your building and what. But to get Comprehensive Development so you can build a tower expect to shell out big bucks. Amenity contributions range between $400-$600. You then need to shell out a portion towards social housing, taxes, sales taxes, fees, etc. There is no set process so your forced to hire someone familiar with the city and what they generally accept before submitting a plan to them. When I said $800/sqft that was being conservative.

The article below helps explain the costs behind a new house. This doesn't even include the taxes, sales taxes and fees too.

https://vancouversun.com/news/local-news...ions-driving-up-home-prices-in-vancouver

The city has now let the landscaping department review applications for construction as well, so they now micromanage your landscaping down to the placement of individual vines and flowers. You'll see that as per the below article.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-co...ordable-housing-delay-planning-1.3527971
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Politics
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:47 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.