Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley613
I've been listening to Catherine Mckenney whine about her precious four year old Community Design Plan that limited height at Bayview to 30 stories all day on CBC. Someone explain to me why the low rise and single family home residents of Hintonburg should dictate the use of remediated land at the meeting of two light rail lines that isn't even a part of their community other than being somewhat adjacent? Simply because they are in the same ward? Why does she (and the residents) think the buck stops with them? This is so much bigger than a neighbourhood development. This is a major piece of city building and I'm glad to see that councillors from across the city appreciate that and voted for it. /rant
|
I think the problem is that it is pointless to do a community design plan if it is just going to be ignored.