HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 20, 2018, 8:19 PM
TorontoDrew's Avatar
TorontoDrew TorontoDrew is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 10,725
I'm sorry Phil, I don't see how saying I like something is an argument? I didn't put down other buildings or compare this to any either. I am sorry Phil we don't all like the same things as you. Wouldn't the world be some much easier if we all did. Imagine the variety. A skyline full of Bankers Halls, how amazing would that be Phil?

If you can point out where I argued Phil I would appreciate it, otherwise get over yourself and understand everybody here will like different things.

Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:10 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.