HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jun 13, 2018, 2:05 AM
Kris22 Kris22 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 736
The Alt is an extreme example because they basically left the portage bank entrance disconnected and floating on its own, away from the main building which was a...strange choice. It's like an old Hollywood movie set.

I have to say I'm surprised and impressed over the choice of location for this hotel...it is basically in a wasteland of parking lots. But hey, one building at a time. In the future that area could be a critical connection between the forks, exchange and downtown. I'd love to see a couple more of those lots eaten up in the next 5 years.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:22 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.