HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jun 4, 2018, 6:23 PM
wardlow's Avatar
wardlow wardlow is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff View Post
The only issue I have with this argument for this project is the complete lack of anything at all on this block - both sides. I agree in an ideal world it is how it should be, but CRU's in this building might sit vacant for a very, very long time.
I think a better fit would be to have some office space on the first floor even if only on the street half.
Sure. And I do admit the example I used (the parkade at the corner of Bannatyne and King) is in a location where commercial makes more sense. I think any kind of use, even if it's office or something that doesn't 'animate' the street as much as commercial would, is still better than basically nothing but parked cars buffered by a wall and some emaciated landscaping.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:56 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.