HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 28, 2018, 8:22 PM
JAYNYC JAYNYC is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 914
Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotizzy View Post
I find both the buildings you mentioned to be quite eye catching and I enjoy looking at them.

Also, having a skyline not grow, even with current prosperity, is the least of developers' concern. Why? Because it's irrelevant to most people and the market, specially in a city not known for skyscrapers and an internationally recognizeable skyline.

You worry too much about it.
"both" buildings? I mentioned four.

You worry too much about what a person you've never met worries about (even though said person [me] is not "worried" at all - simply asking a question).
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 8:05 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.