HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 9, 2018, 1:04 PM
rrskylar's Avatar
rrskylar rrskylar is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: WINNIPEG
Posts: 7,641
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueandgoldguy View Post
Yes, I wouldn't be surprised if we see some new allegations against Kinew bubble to the surface over the next couple years. I wouldn't be surprised if some invested individuals are hard at work trying to dig up some dirt right now. Politics is a dirty business.

All this talk had me wondering about our third option, the liberals. I had to look up the results of their election last fall to remind myself who won. I wonder if Lamont will make a bigger impression than Bokhari did?
The Conservatives and Liberals are perfectly happy Kinew is leader of the NDP, I mean really could you find a more flawed individual than Kinew leading any political party in Canada?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:14 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.