HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Feb 1, 2018, 6:39 PM
240glt's Avatar
240glt 240glt is offline
HVAC guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: YEG -> -> -> Nelson BC
Posts: 11,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro-One View Post
So reading the comments the classic “too tall” NIMBYs are coming out regarding the hotel tower. I urge all the Kelowna members who want to see this tower become a reality voice their support to the city.

One of the most ironically funny comments was someone blaming taller towers for Kelowna’s traffic problems... when in reality it is the far flung sprawling subdivisions that are the primary culprits to Kelowna’s traffic problems (and lack of decent road and transit infrastructure).
Loving the 17th floor restaurant. That view will be stunning. I remember when Earls On Top was the best view in the city, this will blow that out of the water. I'd make a point of staying at this hotel when it is built, really great addition to the downtown

Traffic in Kelowna in the summer is stupid, no doubt about it. But I've never found it that bad outside of tourist season.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:19 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.