HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 31, 2017, 9:10 PM
ivanwolf's Avatar
ivanwolf ivanwolf is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 469
COTA was packed for the race. I think with fewer actual seats and it more GA the people tend to wander more, likely why they added fan fun stuff for them to do this year more than any other.

I got to drive Lewis Hamilton to his autograph signing and my beaty eyes made into his Instagram Story in the rear view mirror, his brother sat next to me in the vehicle. I got to return Daniel Ricardo and Stoffel Vandorne to the Paddock after their autographs.

I had to drive the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders to the owners suites during the race time for photo ops and pics. I had to stand there and watch them as part security as we only had one officer along and they broke up into two groups. (i'm gay so the word HAD) lol

I saw Joseff Newgarten and heard Bill Clinton was there for a bit too.

A little bragging on my part but i love my volunteer job there!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:31 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.