HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth


    Sutton Place Nova Centre in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Halifax Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #8  
Old Posted Oct 4, 2017, 4:03 PM
OldDartmouthMark OldDartmouthMark is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by worldlyhaligonian View Post
Big improvement. I don't think many remember how bad that section was and its also the buildings on the Brunswick side that contribute to this.

There will be some streets like that in every city. The complaining never stops about the Nova Centre... most of it isn't constructive, its just to whinge (perfect use of the word).
It sounds like you classify the expression of opinions that don't align with your own as whinging.

I don't. I think that such conversations are constructive, whether I agree with the points being presented or not. It's a healthy exchange of ideas, IMHO.

Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:05 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.