HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Jul 8, 2017, 5:43 PM
Stingray2004's Avatar
Stingray2004 Stingray2004 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: White Rock, BC (Metro Vancouver)
Posts: 3,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by casper View Post
I would be surprised if they get their gas from WA.

I don't remember but I though Prince George also had a Husky refinery. More likely the refineries in Edmonton or Regina, perhaps Burnaby.

Parkland Fuel operates the Burnaby refinery that is fed by the Kinder Morgan pipeline.
Yeah. The Husky refinery in Prince George supplies the northern BC market.

The Kinder Morgan distribution hub/tank farm in Kamloops supplies the rest of the interior BC market. The KM pipeline is a "batched pipeline" and I am referring to gasoline products here.

The Cherry Point refinery in WA State supplies mostly jet fuel (and some diesel) to the Lower Mainland/Van Isle markets.

The Burnaby refinery produces both "premium" gasoline blends and some jet fuel for the LM market. Most of the LM/Van Isle market is supplied through the KM pipeline - "batched" gasoline/diesel products.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:19 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.