HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth


    The Roy Halifax in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Halifax Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Apr 12, 2017, 2:27 PM
eastcoastal eastcoastal is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,417
I'm really looking forward to this. I expect it to turn out well... I just hope Barrington can hold on until this major round of construction is complete (and would be so happy if the Pacific Building's facade was fixed now while everything else is torn up).
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Halifax Peninsula & Downtown Dartmouth
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:25 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.