HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 6, 2017, 5:23 PM
urban_encounter's Avatar
urban_encounter urban_encounter is offline
“The Big EasyChair”
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: 🌳🌴🌲 Sacramento 🌳 🌴🌲
Posts: 6,008
I have to agree with both innov8 and snfenoc. There is a lot of exciting smaller projects happening in Sacramento along K street and R street corridors. While Sacramento will always be "home" I honestly I have no idea why this sub-forum still exists??? This is a skyscraper forum and Sacramento is one of the few mid to large sized metro areas that isn't really building skyscrapers. There's really not much to get excited about in terms of skyscraper proposals and there's nothing on the horizon to get excited about.
__________________
Sacramento
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Pacific West > Sacramento Area
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:25 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.