HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jan 31, 2017, 6:49 PM
Hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityboy View Post
Perhaps Hillberg and Berk moves into the corner vacated by Metalsmiths? I also noticed that Aldo's Accessory location is boarded up...
I was just in the mall at lunch and have a bit to add... Aldo accessories has their sign down along with being boarded up... As the Also group still has 3 storefronts it's not exactly surprising to seem them shave off one of the 4.

Town Shoes is boarded up; my guess is they move into the Aldo Accessories space... maybe... it's a similar size.

That now means the following spaces are boarded up: Metalsmiths, Aldo Accessories, former Second Cup, Bentley, former Danier, the Source, Town Shoes, and the former Chatters. I didn't check to see if it was boarded up, but the first floor space that used to be a jewellery shop right next to Smitty's is also vacant after Calendar Club left following the Christmas season.

And I'm not sure I could see Hillberg & Berk taking a traditional space. They do quite well with their small boutique footprint, which I'm sure is much cheaper than a permanent store spot.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan