HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Dec 30, 2016, 10:47 PM
Intrepid-Poster Intrepid-Poster is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
^ I wonder where they're going to set up shop? And although I'm happy to hear of a business moving downtown, I wonder how many more casual dining, beer n' eats type places downtown can really support... there are so many of them now.
I read the article on Global's website. They are shutting down on Empress on January 1, 2017. It didn't say where they were going to set up downtown (or when).

I wonder if the proposed Brown's Social House site would be where they might set up. This is by the Alt hotel on Portage. Near as I can tell, there hasn't been a ton of progress at that site.

I am not delighted to see Barley Brothers downtown. I tried it on Empress and did not enjoy the food at all.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:44 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.