HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 3, 2016, 6:03 PM
Viperlord's Avatar
Viperlord Viperlord is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,900
in response to your "I hear that building is where they do virgin sacrifices"...


Speaking of computers and servers.....
I am not a crook



I hear that building is where Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation wanted to set up her private e-mail server, but for certain reasons decided against it......

-convenience
-price
-privacy
-location, location, location.

So instead she opted for the basement of her New York home.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:02 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.