Posted Jun 9, 2016, 7:13 PM
|
|
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 418
|
|
So it looks like the NIMBYs will cry but nothing will become of it, then? I definitely agree the design needs work... I wonder how high they will go, as 800 apartments seem a lot and they might have to go kinda fat.
There is another future tower zoned by the Loew's Theater supposed to go 45 stories, so an 8th potential 500+ footer in the Square. I just wish we could get rid of the ugly PATH headquarters.. the plaza around it is getting an upgrade with new restaurants like Chickpea and the second branch of PJ Ryan's, but it seriously lacks in aesthetics.. both the main 15 story building(god, it's a hideous mess) and the plaza itself. How many towers do you think we will wind up with in the Square cluster? Any other possibilities for upward development?
|