HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 29, 2016, 3:15 PM
Build Baby Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbnsf View Post
If most of those come to fruition, that is easily another 120k residents in the City. Muni really needs to develop their subways. Van Ness, and Geary (at least to Masonic) needs to be underground. Do developers pay fees towards public transit as part of the project?
Every few months I like dropping this, my fantasy extension of the Central Subway up to fisherman's wharf and down van ness. It would also include adding a station to BART for VN, so Market and Van Ness would be a central hub of activity. This goes along with the recently proposed height and density increases at the intersection. Feel free to send this picture to our local politicians, like I have!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations