HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > General


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #6  
Old Posted Mar 13, 2016, 10:56 PM
Liam17 Liam17 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaliStreaks View Post
I don't know if any of you have fallen victim to the addiction that is Minecraft, but I certainly have. I started a replica of 1801 Hollis in the game yesterday and just finished it up today, I think I am going to make this a little project to see how many buildings I can replicate from downtown (both existing and proposed!, helloooo Skye- lol) and will post them here as I complete them.. this is surprisngly fun to do.. lol

This is 1801, complete.. it even has various "offices" that are lit up at night inside on various floors. (sorry I couldn't post a picture of that, I have some rendering issues in the dark..)

(click on the images for full resolution)



Dude, nice 1801 hollis. I love making local replicas of building in Nova Scotia. Ill post an imge of one of mine soon.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > General
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:57 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.