HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 6, 2016, 1:49 AM
Whoareyou Whoareyou is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 1
Hey everyone... First time long time (actually was around in the late 90's early 2000's under a different name) but this project pushed me over the top to create a new account.. But anyway. The — in me decided to really try and do a floor count on the main tower and unless I'm counting wrong I'm definately up over 80 floors. Maybe someone else can check it out and correct me if I'm wrong.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:43 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.