HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Europe


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #29  
Old Posted Feb 21, 2016, 10:19 AM
Spocket's Avatar
Spocket Spocket is offline
Back from the dead
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 3,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by laufwerk View Post
If you want an unbiased and reasonable opinion about this subject, please don´t cite Trump, we all know what he thinks about this and had already spoken about Europe and Germany that way.
I don't think anybody has cited Trump so I'm not sure what you're referring to here. In any case, you've raised exactly the point he was making which I further reiterated. No matter what you think of him he raises a point that any thinking person should have been putting in front of Merkel from the get go.
__________________
Giving you a reason to drink and drive since 1975.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Europe
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:28 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.