HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 15, 2016, 2:42 AM
Unapologetic Occidental

Quote:
Originally Posted by ac888yow View Post
Except that I never said anything about the CTC. I said the Senators, i.e. the game day product and other things like advertising, web sites, twitter, etc. What happens at other events at the CTC (concerts, etc.) is something I haven't paid much attention to.

Concessions at the CTC are operated by a wide variety of third-party enterprises. Pizza Pizza, Tim Hortons, Molson Coors, Aramark, Farm Boy, etc.

Anyway, sounds like a typical case of damned if you do and damned if you don't. Bilingual "to a decent degree" sounds like "not good enough" ... like ordering 7-Up on Air Canada not good enough.
Again, it's not a big issue to me but it's cherry-picking to say that concessions, etc. during games at CTC are not ''the Sens''. They own the arena and hire those companies either directly or indirectly. It's still all part of the ''Sens experience".

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & City of Ottawa