HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 9, 2015, 9:43 AM
suburbia suburbia is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 6,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrealplaces View Post
In this pic, the tile looks much more gray. Maybe this is what Suburbia meant by the 'massive brutalist building' This is one thing I love about the tile.....every time I see it, it looks different depending on the sky, and angles of sun etc...


NMC by Construction Mania, on Flickr
I think colour has something to do with it, but I saw it last during the evening, and you couldn't really see much of a colour. What was reinforced, however, was how much of this building is not transparent, with very few windows evident. It just looks like a triple-wide toilet - just massive. In this new picture, it just looks like a big pile of bricks, so quite like some of its neighbours. Still, it will be unique and notable. People will remember it no doubt. I'm hoping for some great lighting to help the outside though.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:37 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.