HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 19, 2015, 6:24 AM
vancouver604 vancouver604 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacrifice333 View Post
I think he's referring to South Creek Landing. According to their website they've sold 11 of 15 available condos Having sold most of the larger ones AND the PH I wouldn't expect them to be in financial difficulty. But who knows...

Beautiful example of infill.

I walked by the South Creek Landing and there was a bunch of liens up against the doors and windows by the main entrance. Looks like the trades weren't paid or something happened.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Downtown & City of Vancouver
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.