Quote:
Originally Posted by jcphoenix
If this is the case, we're indeed going to be running into some major issues as we had to give our notice for our current apartment a month ago since every apartment building requires 60 days notice for move out. Here's hoping they're on track for the date especially since they've been silent regarding any additional delays.
|
I'm not going to give my notice until I have my pre-delivery inspection whenever it happens to be. I have already budgeted and I personally prefer to pay an extra month or two to avoid being caught with having to put my stuff in storage or having to stay at friends or relatives and sleep in peace. Not matter what the new occupancy date, the longer I am waiting, the more I am saving towards the closing.