HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


    Gotham Ottawa in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Ottawa Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 3, 2015, 7:40 AM
Ide Ide is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 38
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcphoenix View Post
If this is the case, we're indeed going to be running into some major issues as we had to give our notice for our current apartment a month ago since every apartment building requires 60 days notice for move out. Here's hoping they're on track for the date especially since they've been silent regarding any additional delays.
I'm not going to give my notice until I have my pre-delivery inspection whenever it happens to be. I have already budgeted and I personally prefer to pay an extra month or two to avoid being caught with having to put my stuff in storage or having to stay at friends or relatives and sleep in peace. Not matter what the new occupancy date, the longer I am waiting, the more I am saving towards the closing.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:39 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.