HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 2, 2015, 3:52 PM
Walk then Run's Avatar
Walk then Run Walk then Run is offline
Spem Reduxit
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHikka View Post
I know you're joking but I also know there are people west who despise having to cross a bridge and think their entire lives should be serviced solely on the Westside.
I know a few like that. There is a fine line between being proud of your community and those who still live in the past (pre 1960's amalgamation of Lancaster). Nothing wrong with a little competition though, as every city has a bit of this us vs. them local infighting.
__________________
It all starts with an idea...think about it!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:14 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.