HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Oct 14, 2014, 4:36 AM
Authentic_City's Avatar
Authentic_City Authentic_City is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 1,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote View Post
Mts should flop to
Forks should flop to
Alt and Glass should flop

Catch my drift?
For a person like you AJ I would have thought you could see past the blinders most winnipeger a have on. It's in plain writing that the management / owners of portage place allowed it to go to —. I believe the first people we sold or leased it to for a stupid amount of time are from Texas. Guess where they make their money? From the parkade under it. They don't care about the MALL.

Same thing when a developer wants to FINISH this project. As in the TWO missing towers. The owners block it.
Not sure I follow. PP was originally managed by Cadillac Fairview, which also manages Polo Park. I think most recently it was sold to an outfit from BC (Peterson). I'm not sure the failure of the PP can be blamed on poor management considering if failed nearly immediately under Cadilac Fairview.

The Forks North Portage Partnership owns the underground parkade. They are the ones profiting from that. Some feel FNPP is holding up development of the pads because they control the parking.

Last edited by Authentic_City; Oct 14, 2014 at 5:17 AM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:55 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.