HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Aug 7, 2014, 11:05 PM
eemy's Avatar
eemy eemy is offline
Closed account
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,425
Ottawa (or more accurately, Gatineau) has a similar difference (about 350 m). Calgary is closer to 400 m though, I believe.

I think Quebec City has them both beat though. Montagne des Trois Sommets, which I *believe* is in Quebec City (someone can correct me, but a cursory check seems to support that), has a summit height of 570m. With the St. Lawrence in that area at sea level, that gives it a range of 570 m or 1870 ft.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:30 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.