HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jul 8, 2014, 6:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
The photos clearly show a building with above-ground parking, and multiple buildings with no street-level retail.

You then changed your post to add a second building, but I'm still not getting the point. Every city has random infill buildings. What reasonably urban city doesn't have such infill buildings?
What the hell are you talking about?

I didn't change my post, there were two buildings included from the very beginning. You even quoted both of them. It's not my fault if you're posting while drunk.

Do you see any footnotes saying I edited my posts? No? That's because I didn't.

And you're wrong. Both those buildings have ground floor retail. And where do you "clearly" see above ground parking? That blank wall along at the back of one of the buildings, along an alleyway? How do you know that's not a mechanical/utilities/laundry room or some such? And we know for a fact that one of the buildings has no parking at all, let alone an above ground parking deck.

Further more, the post is about those two buildings. Not their neighbors...many of which DO have ground floor retail anyways, unlike what you claim. Just because crude renderings don't clearly show the retail doesn't mean it's not there.

And again, like I said: this is NOT the typical infill in SF.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions