HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


View Poll Results: Based on options for Broadway Corridor Study, what is your preferred choice?
BRT: Commercial to UBC 25 6.16%
LRT A: Commercial to UBC OR Commercial via VCC to UBC 31 7.64%
LRT B: Main St. to UBC AND Commercial to UBC 18 4.43%
RRT: Commercial to UBC OR VCC to UBC 283 69.70%
COMBO: RRT to Arbutus/LRT to Main St via Arbutus 39 9.61%
BUS: Enhanced Bus Service for all buses to UBC 10 2.46%
Voters: 406. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 11, 2014, 3:35 AM
YYCguys YYCguys is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,624
Hello Everyone! I just travelled to UBC from YVR the other day and found the first part of the journey on the Canada Line to be easy and swift. The second part of the journey, however, on the bus, from the station to UBC was long. It wasn't the 99 BLine as I guess I didn't go far enough on the Canada Line to get to Broadway Station, but gosh! I sure would appreciate some sort of train, be it subway or skytrain or what have you to get one to UBC. There were lots of people on the bus!

I obviously can't read through 300 pages and 7 years of posts on this thread to get up to speed. Has there been ANY movement on this rail line: timeline, route, method, etc?

Last edited by YYCguys; Jun 11, 2014 at 1:55 PM.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:56 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.