HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 10, 2014, 8:13 PM
GlassCity's Avatar
GlassCity GlassCity is offline
Rational urbanist
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Metro Vancouver
Posts: 5,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrAnKs View Post
Same here !

It's hand downs my favourite US state.

California has everything I like (Except the possibility of heavy earthquakes.... )

Otherwise, even though, L.A. and S.F. are both awesome, I would be better living in smaller cities such as Sacramento or San-Diego.
I've been to all of those except San Diego, and San Francisco is not just my favourite city in California, but in all of the US that I've been to. Just spectacular.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:06 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.