HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 9, 2014, 9:44 AM
Planner2008 Planner2008 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Regina_Boy View Post
I am trying to figure out if this announcement has changed the scope of the bypass on the west side, North of Dewdney to Hwy 11. It was suppose to be mostly 2-Lane highway. But will this now be constructed as 4-lane? I guess we will know more when the RFP is released. But has anyone heard anything at this time?
As far as I knew it was always supposed to be 4 lane divided at its conclusion. But it was to begin as a 2 lane road. Hope that helps!
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:40 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.