HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 8, 2014, 7:39 PM
jedikermit's Avatar
jedikermit jedikermit is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Posts: 2,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPlanner View Post
Speaking of rumors, Ivory Homes supposedly purchased the NW corner of 300 South 200 East, where the store Green Ant is currently located. The rumor is that they are going to build an apartment building. I'm not sure how many parcels they own but I think it includes the Ken Sanders Books Building. Keep in mind this is a total rumor at the moment.
Has Ivory Homes ever built an apartment building? A tower? I only know their subdivisions out in suburbia.

If the rumor pans out, I hope Ken Sanders Books ends up someplace good. And I hope he gets help moving his books. They're heavy.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:27 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.