HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Apr 19, 2014, 3:30 PM
LoneStarMike's Avatar
LoneStarMike LoneStarMike is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Austin -> Tyler, TX
Posts: 2,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyYoda View Post
What Syndic said. I remember the redevelopment has plans for it to be removed, but no current time table. I imagine after Block 1 is fully built out, there will start to be info about the fate of that power station.
I think you might be confusing the power substation (center left) with the Energy Control Center (center right with the empty parking lot on two sides) in the below photo by OtherKevin.



The Energy Control Center will be torn down at some point.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:24 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.