Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford
Related is making an absolute killing on Hudson Yards. Why would they be worried?
I mean, Neiman Marcus as an anchor for the retail space? You can't get much better than that.
And there's no Neiman Marcus within 20 miles of Manhattan, so they will make huge money.
|
True. People tend to go into the city for the department stores when it comes to shopping. Hell, I do too. You can find stuff there that is hard to find in any suburban place or small city without looking hard for it. This will be a success neighborhood wise in drawing people. Right next to Penn Station, with the daytime population of the surrounding square miles in excess of 100,000 or more, this will be a crowded place. Not to mention the surrounding residential towers popping like bamboo all over he West Side. The fashion show also I believe is in the area or will be eventually, pushing its publicity even higher. Lets not forget about tourism too. This area will be hot like Nevada

.