HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations



Related Pages:  • Seattle Projects & Construction Forum  • Seattle Highrise Developments Map


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 19, 2014, 4:29 AM
alki alki is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by mSeattle View Post
I do have a qualm about this Omni proposal. Destroying an existing park.

I wish that a zoning exemption could be given to allow one or both of the twin tower sets to be taller and have more retail in the podium under the towers while saving the existing fountain park with those big trees. Why would we destroy a park that already exists? Afraid about night security? Light it at night.

Where did you see they were taking away a park? I am not familiar with the site but none of the articles said anything about a park. I hope the city got something in exchange.

Did I mention I don't like podiums? Onni Group loves its podiums.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:46 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.