HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Mar 10, 2014, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastperspective View Post
Not every Rocco project has happened - AM&As conversion. Maybe someday.
True! I don't know what's up with AM&A's. It's right across the street from other successful rehabs, so the market is proven. I've heard the basement levels are flooded, but the hazardous materials/contamination issue at Trico sounded way worse, yet that is being redeveloped. AM&A's is eligible for a 40% tax credit for rehab, and I'm sure ECIDA would be happy to give away incentives on top of that. I don't know what more the city, county or state could do to encourage it.

Quote:
I hear the Genny project will be a grill (hot dogs).
Well, it's not unique...but, we'll take what we can get, I guess? At least it should make that block less forlorn looking...

----

Also, they were taking (scrapping?) the ornamental railings off the Delaware Court Building today (Sunday). From my experience, when a contractor does something on a Sunday (which is not a normal workday for them), that means something is starting Monday morning that he's getting ready for...so, my guess is that real demo starts tomorrow.

----

Finally, a photo of the Swan Street apartments project from mid-February that I keep forgetting to post:

Do you think they'll finally repaint that sign encouraging you to get your Bills season tickets for the '99 season when this rehab is over?

Last edited by ladsnine; Mar 10, 2014 at 12:56 AM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations