HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Feb 25, 2014, 4:02 PM
Full Mountain's Avatar
Full Mountain Full Mountain is offline
YIMBY
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,938
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentGibb View Post
I'm not convinced that we'd need a different fare structure for these routes. I think these are examples of situations where the already-existing $9 day pass would make good sense:
http://www.calgarytransit.com/html/fares.html

It doesn't make sense for the typical suburbanite 2-trips-per-day usage pattern, but it *would* make sense in the examples listed here. Perhaps this could be simply resolved by making the day passes more widely known and available.

Also, as has been suggested, this could also be addressed easily with the connect card... fares are $3 each to a daily max of $9?
I like this idea, also having the ability to buy multi-day passes would help for visitors, I know Chicago has a 3 and 5 day pass.
__________________
Incremental Photo - @PhotogX_1

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are my own not those of any affiliated organizations.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:07 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.